Eric Killin, ATC, FRCms
Eric was born and raised in San Jose, CA. He grew up playing basketball where he attended Castillero Middle School and Pioneer High School. As he progressed through high school and college he developed a love for outdoor activities such as snowboarding, fishing, hiking, camping, and backpacking. He is recently engaged to his college sweetheart. Eric’s professional interests include human biomechanics and improving people’s ability to move through postural restoration techniques and functional range conditioning.
Eric was accepted into the Athletic Training Educational Program in 2012 at San Jose State University (SJSU). Throughout the program he gained experience through internships with the SJSU football team, San Jose Earthquakes, and various colleges in the bay area. He graduated from SJSU with a Bachelor’s of Science degree in Athletic Training in 2014. Since graduating, Eric has taken five, 16 hour, in person courses from Postural Restoration Institute to enhance his knowledge of biomechanics and movement.
- Kettlebell trainer at Zenith Strength and Conditioning from 2012-2014.
- Intern athletic trainer for San Francisco 49ers for 2012-2013 and 2013-2014 seasons.
- Assistant athletic trainer at T.E.A.M. Clinic Sports Medicine 2014-present.
- Certified athletic trainer specializing in corrective exercise and movement science at Active Spinal & Sports Care 2017-present.
- ATC (Athletic Trainer Certified) 2016-present.
- CPR/AED Certified through BLS 2011-present.
- FRCms (Functional Range Conditioning mobility specialist) 2016 to present.